Smith came 10 days early, what a wonderful Christmas present! When I got the call to do newborn portraits at their home, I was a little nervous but excited! Nervous because I usually do them in my studio and excited to try something new! Well, I LOVED doing a newborn session in the clients home. The kids got to go play with their toys in their rooms whenever they were not being photographed and it was just a very comfortable setting. They kept the temperature up and baby Smith was happy as can be. You can feel the love in these portraits. The love for the new baby, the love as a family. Thank you, Holloway family and congratulations!
I met Scott & Janel at a party that they catered. Their food was not only beautiful, but delicious. I loved that they had a seven course meal with beer pairing. I seriously can’t stop talking about how much fun that night was! If you are interested, please look them up! MFT (My Family Tradition). We then met again for a planning session so we could plan for maternity and newborn portraits. Plan was in place and all the pictures turned out beautifully. I love that we were able to do an outdoor newborn session with little Clara. Clara loved being outdoors with the fresh and warm air. These people are wonderful! I was honored to capture such an important time in their lives. Thank you, Scott & Janel!!!
You know you’re a police daughter when…
– the sound of a taser being tested doesn’t make you jump
– boyfriends have big shoes to fill, since you have been loved by a hero your entire life
– getting a guys DOB before you are allowed to go on a date seems normal
– you have the paper target in your closet from the first time he took you shooting
– you have to be sneaky when checking out fireman to not make your dad mad